A Message to Customers
Make Your Life Easier and Reduce Aggravation with Cohler!
Choosing a heating service and fuel provider is an important decision. Cohler has been keeping people warm for over 80 years and four generations with our trusted, professional heating service and fuel delivery at competitive rates. We are proud to deliver clean, safe, and efficient Bioheat® fuel which has a lower carbon footprint, so it’s a great choice for new or existing homes, or properties.
Our full-value package includes: no charge for standard service calls, no contract requirement, and our free annual burner tune-up that maintains the reliability, longevity, and efficiency of your heating system for maximum fuel savings. Commercial plans with hourly service fees available.
As part of our commitment to honesty and customer satisfaction, we offer a 100% Guarantee for all repair work and fuel deliveries. Unlike some other companies, we use our own experienced technicians and our own fleet of fuel delivery trucks. We are directly responsible to you, and we guarantee that we will deliver on-time, and guarantee the quality and reliability of our fuel deliveries.
- Four generations of trusted, professional heating service & fuel delivery
- Carefree, computerized automatic fuel delivery is your “pipeline on wheels”
- No contract required for service calls, as our regular fuel customer – Save Hundreds
- No charge for standard service calls – Your Best Overall Value
- Free annual burner tune-up for reliable & efficient heating – Your Best Added Value
- Heat, hot water, and combustion problems solved
- Modern hot water tanks, fuel tanks, burners, and boilers installed
- Residential and commercial – Fully licensed and insured
- Serving Brooklyn, Manhattan, The Bronx, & Selected Areas In Queens
Call or email us, and at no charge or obligation, our courteous staff will show you how Cohler can provide you with top-notch service, and save you money. Your long term satisfaction is our goal, and when you need us, we’ll be there. (We will also honor most service contracts that you may have at the present time.) Thanks for your time and we look forward to serving you.